"The team delivering it were amazing at engaging everyone, working with the group in ways that were inclusive. They were approachable, very supportive and gave me the skills to increase my confidence as a leader."
What does it achieve?
It develops skills to engage your team and key individuals, and better understand the environment in which you work.
This programme forms the solid launch-pad for your success by enabling you to:
- Harness your individual leadership style to improve working relationships and performance
- Maximise the performance of your team
- Navigate complex human systems by leading with compassion and resilience.
Who is this for?
This programme has been developed for upcoming or new in-post consultants, who are looking to gain the skills needed to thrive in their new and evolving role.
How it works
The New to Consultant Leadership Programme incorporates seminars, action learning sets and coaching sessions.
- Explore the theory and structure of leadership and management through seminars
- Share ideas and hear from other peers
- Investigate further ideas in a 1:1 private coaching setting
- Learn how to apply theory into action for your specific circumstances.
Or to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, and the programme you are interested in.
We can create a bespoke solution to help with any particular issue your organisation is facing