"The research you carried out has been invaluable and has produced a consensus which will enable us to move forward"
What does it achieve?
At its core, a good leader is one who helps themselves and others to do the right things. With general practices seeing increasing levels of complexity and pressure, our leadership programme has been developed in alignment with the wider NHS Long Term Plan and is designed to equip practice managers with the tools and techniques to influence and lead both individuals and teams. Managers will learn techniques for greater self-confidence and resilience and be able to harness the skills, experience and potential of others throughout the practice.
Who is this for?
Our programme is perfect for both existing and aspiring practice managers who want to learn the basics or improve their existing skills and experience.
How it works
Available online, face-to-face or as a combination of the two, programme consists of 7 core modules interspersed with action learning sets and one-to-one coaching with a Xytal consultant, culminating in the creation of a focussed plan to best address the specific areas of development. Areas covered include:
- Understanding culture and how to design and develop a culture of aspiration and success
- The challenges of change and how individuals respond to it
- Managing practice performance – holding others to account
- Developing and nurturing a personal practice manager network – sharing and learning
- Staff wellbeing - creating a well work environment
- Improvement coaching – understanding QI methodology and its critical role in practice life.
To find out more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, and the programme you are interested in.
We can create a bespoke solution to help with any particular issue your organisation is facing