"The research you carried out has been invaluable and has produced a consensus which will enable us to move forward"
What does it achieve?
The challenges facing the NHS have never been greater or the aspirations higher. Xytal has experience of working with over 1000 clinical teams supporting clinical leaders and managers to improve and deliver patient services.
We provide tailored Leadership Development programmes so that individuals and teams do not just survive but thrive now and in the future.
Who is this for?
Current and future leaders of teams, departments, and organisations.
How it works
Available in-person (or virtual if required, or as a combination of the two), the programme consists of seven core modules and one-to-one coaching with a Xytal consultant.
Areas covered include:
- Understanding “culture” and how to design and develop a culture of aspiration and success.
- The challenges and human dimensions of change.
- Managing team performance – holding others to account.
- Team wellbeing - creating a well work environment.
- Improvement coaching – understanding quality improvement methodologies and their role in leadership.
We can create a bespoke solution to help with any particular issue your organisation is facing