"If you want a team building exercise and produce a result, this is a great module to bring staff together"
What does it achieve?
Well planned and carefully considered coaching and mentoring can be extremely effective when developing employees and their teams, helping to achieve both individual and shared goals through the enhancement and release of skills, knowledge and performance. Our Team Effectiveness programme gives managers and managing partners a solid grounding in proven coaching techniques to enable effective and sustainable management of performance and productivity.
Who is this for?
Developed specifically for general practice, this programme would benefit Clinical Directors, General Practice Partners, Practice Managers and GPs wanting to maximise and improve both clinical and operational performance.
How it works
With an ultimate aim to produce optimal performance and improvement in the workplace, our 2-day programme focusses on specific skills and goals whilst also impacting on an individual’s personal attributes. It covers:
- How coaching works and how it differs from mentoring and counselling
- Models and assessment techniques
- Building trust and credibility and dealing with difficult dynamics
- Improving communication – establishing rapport, probing techniques and body language interpretation
- Facilitation, training and chairing
- Creating comprehensive outcomes
We can create a bespoke solution to help with any particular issue your organisation is facing