"It was a great experience to learn from within your organisation whilst at the same time also learning from others experiences"
What does it achieve?
- Equips new partners with knowledge and skills in the domains of personal development, business management and leadership that are needed to contribute to practice management and development.
- Establishes a foundation for life-long learning in (essential for partners) non-clinical skills.
Who is this for?
This is for clinicians who are “New to Partnership” who seek to maximise the benefits and minimize the risks of becoming a new partner. It is ideal for those who qualify for payment under the NHS England “New to Partnership” Scheme.
How it works
The programme is a blend of taught sessions and individual coaching. Topics covered include:
- Financial management
- The legalities of partnerships and networks
- Strategic business skills
- Understanding the business
- Leadership and personal development
- Personal productivity
Our sessions are dynamic and interactive, with both collaborative and reflective learning. The programme can be virtual or in person as required.
We can create a bespoke solution to help with any particular issue your organisation is facing