"It was a great experience to learn from within your organisation whilst at the same time also learning from others experiences"
What does it achieve?
- Equips new partners with knowledge and skills in the domains of personal development, business management and leadership that are needed to contribute to practice management and development.
- Establishes a foundation for life-long learning in (essential for partners) non-clinical skills.
Who is this for?
This is for clinicians who are “New to Partnership” who seek to maximise the benefits and minimize the risks of becoming a new partner. It is ideal for those who qualify for payment under the NHS England “New to Partnership” Scheme.
How it works
The programme is a blend of taught sessions and individual coaching. Topics covered include:
- Financial management
- The legalities of partnerships and networks
- Strategic business skills
- Understanding the business
- Leadership and personal development
- Personal productivity
Our sessions are dynamic and interactive, with both collaborative and reflective learning. The programme can be virtual or in person as required. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate and be eligible for 33 CPD hours.
Book a free online consultation appointment here.
We can create a bespoke solution to help with any particular issue your organisation is facing