"The group presentations were really very interesting and so was the visit – thank you"
What does it achieve?
The Network Support Programme provides tailored support to help your Primary Care Network realise the benefits of working collaboratively with colleagues, starting with the areas that will make the most impact. It is the best place to start if your network has been through a lot of change, needs help to refocus, or you don’t know what you need to work on first.
Who is this for?
Primary Care Network teams and leaders.
We support Networks and their leaders to work together to deliver both local and national objectives and therefore improved health outcomes for patients.
How it works
We start by working with organisations to understand where they are now and their work to date and their challenges and priorities. We then build an implementation plan with the constituent organisations to deliver the strategy at network, trust, and department level. We then support both strategy development, planning and implementation support as required.
The Network Support Programme consists of four sessions:
· A 90 minute Exploratory Session with the Network Lead to get to know your network and what you want to get out of the Programme.
· Two half day Diagnostic sessions with the whole Network Team to understand your key issues and concerns and understand what it is causing them.
· A half day Action Planning session to identify the things that will help your network and develop a clear plan to implement them.
Xytal can also provide follow up support. From team building, developing your strategy, aligning how you work or designing new ways of working. We can also provide intensive support for individual organisations.
Following the four sessions you will have:
· A ‘before and after’ programme assessment of how it feels now for your network team members to understand the impact of the Programme.
· An agreed list of issues and concerns, providing a thorough understanding by all members of your network.
· A prioritised list of the issues and concerns to focus on during the programme, enabling you to concentrate on the areas that matter most to you now.
· An analysis on what is causing your prioritised issues and concerns, so that you know that you are implementing solutions that are going to make a real difference.
· A clear action plan so you know exactly what needs to happen now and in the future.
· A report summarising your Network Support Programme journey so you have a record of your progress and what your future steps are.
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, and the programme you are interested in.
We can create a bespoke solution to help with any particular issue your organisation is facing