"It was a great experience to learn from within your organisation whilst at the same time also learning from others experiences"
What does it achieve?
Meeting the need for workforce development within the NHS England framework for enhanced health in care homes, this programme provides care homes with the tools and techniques to train, mentor and improve social care staff and to develop and deploy best practice systems and processes that address the wider workforce requirements.
Who is this for?
Ideal for care home and social care staff including managers, senior staff, practice managers and care team members.
How it works
With convenient and flexible online delivery, an initial baseline QI analysis project is undertaken with the resulting plan agreed with the care home and/or practice prior to participation in the programme. The full programme modules include:
- Strategy, Operations and People - including medicine cycles, ward rounds, and governance.
- Understanding Systems – current system review, interoperability, user challenges and opportunities
- Building Trust – Relationships, Respect and Rapport between teams
- Common Shared Purpose – working together for patients, clients and residents
- Learning – sustaining change through productive working relationships
To find out more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, and the programme you are interested in.
We can create a bespoke solution to help with any particular issue your organisation is facing