We’re proud of our role in helping healthcare professionals adopt the leading practices in People, Purpose and Performance that transform their service delivery.
Reporting to Dr Richard More, our Chief Executive, the Marketing Manager will contribute to the organisational strategy, work closely with our Operations leaders and take responsibility for:
- Developing and evolving our Sales & Marketing Strategy.
- Defining, executing and tracking all marketing and sales activities including Trade Events, Digital Campaigns and existing client promotions.
- Informing clients and prospects of our products and services through creative marketing strategies.
- Working with the CEO to manage tender processes through identification, tendering and presenting bids.
- Coordinating, monitoring and reporting on the management of all leads.
- Collaborating with other teams to promote our service offerings across the Primary and Secondary Care sectors of the NHS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Experience in working with the NHS, particularly with commissioning bodies.
- Ability to model our leadership behaviours including self-awareness, adopting a growth mindset, responding to feedback, developing talent and facilitating the Xytal culture.
- Strong commercial and organizational skills.
If this is of interest please email email@example.com with covering details and CV